lease remember the following people in your prayers this week. The Prayer Team stands ready to help. You may contact the church either by phone at 623-974-3631 or send an email to our pastors by clicking on the following link: email@example.com. Due to space constraints, prayer requests will need to be resubmitted after two weeks if the need still exists.
Bev Loranger – surgery on her neck Oct. 24
• Leslie Ramsay – Alice Davis’ brother, recent stroke (spouse, Barbara, is caring for him) (VA)
• Gayle Price – Dottie Klaahsen’s sister, by-pass surgery 10/16 (VA)
• Dana Bergman – Naida Davis’ daughter, home resting & hoping for continued progress
• Zachary – Dana’s son, recently found a job he enjoys
• Richie Frost – Carol Childress’ neighbor’s son-in-law, deeply embedded brain tumor
• Landon Sundermeier – Tom Carskadon’s 5 year old grandson, 90% wheelchair bound due to Legg-CalvePerthes
• Audrey Olson – Kathie Coombs’ mother, experiencing pain and fatigue • Sheldon Mitchell – Barbara Britton-Chavez’s’ grandson, experiencing pain in knee but continuing an internship
• Karen Adams – Ruthie Prior’s friend, beginning chemo
• Buddy Bell – Jaye Reddy’s & Jan Swain’s brother, dealing with a-fib (PA)
• Shirley Geissler – Shirley Catto’s neighbor, mourning the loss of her son in Florida
• Yvette & Neil Miller – Cindy Dermody’s friends, special need
• Stephanie – Kathie Grant’s granddaughter, difficulty in pregnancy
• Victor Matook – Mary’s friend, chemo treatments for pancreatic cancer
Our prayer team is operated by email. To join the team, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at 623-974-3631 and we will get you praying. If you have a prayer request, you can call the church office or send an email.
When one member of the body suffers, all the members suffer; if one member is honored, all the members share the joy. Jesus asks us to love one another as He loved us. When we pray, we show God we know He is in charge and that we have faith in the immeasurable scope of his power.
That is why it is so important we pray for each other. The only requirement to join the prayer team is you must be able to talk to God! That’s all prayer is: conversation with our Lord. Your prayers can be formal or informal; don’t worry if you are saying it correctly, just talk to God.
9849 N. 105th Ave., Sun City, AZ 85351